Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Renaissance Progress

I'm very, very close to finishing my royalty dress for the Renaissance Festival. I need to acquire steel boning to make the farthingale so it will fit properly. I also need to make the bum roll for the hips.

Here's a picture of the jewelry and neck detailing. I may take the cross off the chain and attach it directly to the dress...or not. I'm really not sure. In any case, I am going to take the pearls off and reattach them more evenly.
This is the lower sleeve. Completing both took me over 7 hours or something ridiculous like that, but I do looove the slash and puffs.
Here's everything I have so far. The only thing I have left to do is hem the bottom and shorten the cord. I can't wait to wear this at the Renaissance Festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment